Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Working Life

Wake up in the morning, groom myself, have breakfast, report for work, knock off from work, bathe and sleep. That's wad I have been doing since last monday. Routine Life.

I have always thought HR was where my interests are, but it seems like it may not be the case. LOL. Well it's a good experience :)

I was surprised to see wei hern and ting wei working in the same building haha. I wonder if others may feel the same when they see their seniors as I really wonder why I felt so touched. LOL. Well at least I know there's friends working somewhere near me and we might be able to meet each other some days.

Anyway I suppose you cant picture wad a person will say in the midst of being pissed off and frustrated so let's just let it be then. It's better said than never, at least everything is clearly segregated now. Though I still kind of feel it's wasted but HAHA this's the best choice.

No comments: